Friday 5 October 2012

Daddy Adeboye's Prayers at the RCCG Youth Convention: “The Unstoppable Generation”

Prayer Points from Day 5 of RCCG Youth Convention: “The Unstoppable Generation”
1)      Praise God that you are even here tonight. Tonight is going to be a turning point for somebody here tonight.
2)      Father, give me the grace to stop being my own enemy because I know no one can stop me except I stop myself. Give me the grace to obey You completely
3)      Father, let Your Blood speak
for me against all satanic hosts.

4)      Father, let your stripes avail for me against all diseases and aches and pains
5)      Father, neutralize all efforts of my adversaries tonight.
6)      Father, every obstacle in my way to success crush tonight.
7)      Father, take me to highest level possible regardless of every form of opposition
8)      Father, let me begin to enjoy joy unspeakable
9)      Personal Request

No comments:

Post a Comment