Wednesday 9 September 2015

THE HANGING OF PRESIDENT'S PORTRAIT IN PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS.

I am still on an Internet search to confirm if opposition parties in developed world especially the United States display the president 's portrait in their offices but my Google is failing me at the moment. In every sane society, I believe the portrait of the current president of the country is expected to be hung on the wall for the public to see.

It communicates a lot of messages to the public especially foreigners. PDP refused to hand the portrait of PMB claiming APC didn't do so during Jonathan and in responding to this allegation by Alhaji Lai Muhammed, he said Nigeria should judge on the matter. So, sad really. The questions are: Was it true that APC never hung GEJ portrait in their offices as it was alleged by Olisa Metuh and why? If true, was that the reason PDP is doing same now? Can two wrongs make a right?

 Did PDP raise this concern to the public ears? I leave Nigerians to judge too before I can say more if God permits. Quite shameful the way politics is being practised in this part of the world. God bless Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment